>> Saturday, August 25, 2012
Since the beginning of time man has bled, sweat, and clawed in the pursuit of one thing, bodily perfection. What is it that drives one to the point of obsession over being physically strong and muscular? Is it the fear of weakness or the desire to overpower one’s enemies? Whatever the case may be one thing is apparent, we all yern for the perfect body.
I personally have yet to gain the perfect form previously mentioned, but I have tried various muscle building methods, fitness supplements and fitness programs. Certain things have been beneficial, others not so much. You must experiment with different combinations of methods in order to find what works for your body type. Whether you are overweight, skinny or just looking to get bigger, there is a program for you.
I , the admin with the plan to win, will give you fitness tips and insight on the rigors of weightlifting cardiovascular exercises, etc. Worried about supplement use? Well look no further because I will be giving recommendations on some of the leading muscle building pills and powders. I also will be sampling a new supplement every month and will give feedback. Supplements can prove crucial to any weightlifting program.
There is no shame in admitting your body isn’t what you wish it was. It takes hard work and dedication to see results and to feel comfortable in your own skin. I myself wish certain parts of my body were bigger, more tone, and more symmetrical. There is always room for improvement and we at MMA Repz are here to help you get one step closer to bodily perfection.
Okay everybody I’ve decided to do a 24 hour review on the supplement N.O. Fury.
-Took three capsules at 8:30 p.m. ,30 minutes before my workout.
- Didn’t feel any kind of a rush. This is probably due to the fact that it doesn’t contain caffeine.
- I started my workout doing some light bicep curls. Didn’t feel any increase in pumps but felt an increase in hardness.
-Then I did five bicep supersets with pull-ups in between supersets. Felt a noticeable increase in pumps. Still think N.O Xplode gave me better pump output but Fury did the job.
- Noticed my arms becoming swollen and my veins popping out slightly more than usual
- After that 3 sets of 21’s with the straight bar. Pumps felt stronger during this lift.
-Following the 21’s I decided to do some weighted dips. I pumped outreps 25 pretty easily with pumps were adequate. I repeated 5 times seeing similar results.
- Next were skull crushers. I did five sets of 20 and pumps were not as powerful as previously stated….damn my ability to develop my triceps so awesomely.
-I finished my workout with my favorite lift, power cleans. I threw on 205 lbs. and got it up 10 times. Pumps felt stellar. Next I put 215 on the bar and got 8 reps. Pumps same as before. 225 I managed to get up for 6 reps, 235 4 time, and 245 for two. Pump felt good for each set. Felt too worn down to go any higher.
- Noticed my muscles were extremely hard and my veins were clearly showing more than usual
- I went home, had a protein shake, and ate a big plate of spaghetti. Hardness stayed with me until I hit the ye old hay.
Overall view on this product- It wasn’t the best pre-workout supplement I’ve ever taken, but it wasn’t the worse. Would I recommend use of the product? Sure give it the good ole college try fellas. It’s very cheap, at $9.99, and available at your local Walmart.
This review was brought to you by the admin with the plan to win aka The Tustbuster 3000